Sunday, February 04, 2007

MILs Finished Bag

I finished my MILs Toshiko Tote from Berroco. I finished the handles last night while watching Little Miss Sunshine at KKs house. It was a FUNNY movie. KK and I got the giggles which we couldn't control! This morning while R and S played in the basement, I sat with Kramer, my knitting supervisor (aka. Nosey Cat) and finished sewing the tote bag together.


Overall, I'm very pleased with the results. It knitted up FAST and was a fun project during playgroups and time when S was up and at 'em!


The handles are not even close to being matching. I didn't realize how far off I was. My knitting supervisor should have watch me more closely!!! It's his fault and since he can't defend himself, well then he claims all responsibility. My MIL wants to use this as a gym bag, so I think it'll be just great.


I used 4 skeins each of Patons Classic Wool. I used it for my bag and just love it so much. I added the leftovers on Destash for Cash even though I'm sure I could find other uses!!
FINAL PRODUCT AFTER FELTING