Tuesday, May 29, 2007

SPRING!!!

I LOVE SPRING!!! It's such a wonderful time of year here in Wisconsin. Everything is blooming, my allergies are raging, and my son is the happiest little kid around b/c he can get outside!!!


So it's been 3+weeks since posting. I'm awful at this stuff lately. Maybe it's my preggo brain . . . what is that you said?? Preggo brain. Yes, I'm pregnant again!!!! I'm over half way done and finally announcing it. All those progesterone shots helped me stay pregnant after for trying for a year. We're due in October and I'm over the moon. Now we're going to have to spend lots of time getting the guest room ready for a permanent resident!! If I could only figure out what to knit!!!

Another reason I've been a slacker is getting the handsome King of the House ready to be a ring bearer in my cousin in law's wedding. It was an undertaking finding a tux that fit a skinny 3 year old. He just turned 3 this month and is going on 30! After 3 tries and 2 overnight boxes to Hartwell, GA, we finally had a tux that fit. So without further adieu, here is the most handsome guy in the world looking dashing as ever!! Of course, my DH had the camera while I went back to the hotel room to get dressed. Did he get ANY pictures of his son posing in the tux!!!!???!! NO. . .men, I swear!!
So I obviously finished the garter and handed it off. She loved it and looked gorgeous!! I also finished knitting my MILs Knitpicks bag, I have arms and legs for the teddy bear, and the last sleeve for the kimono. I have all intentions of finishing the knitting and then taking next week to complete all the projects! We'll see if that really happens!!!