Thursday, April 03, 2008

It's been while

since I posted my FOs!!

First, a little hat I did. I used a simple pattern and 3 colors of Hubro from Dale . . .I love this. I used Fibonacci numbers. I love that dude's thought process and applying it to knitting!!! It's for a little lady of 9. Knitty Lynn suggested the pompom and I think it's to die for!! Of course, the crazy almost 4 year old w/ hot pink toes (DH was NOT happy!!) had to model it for me.


Pattern: Wool Noggins by Marie Grace Smith
Needles: Size 10 Circulars




I also finished my Embossed Leaves in Prepster by Scout's Swag. I love the yarn. It's so tightly spun that it's a DREAM to knit with! I haven't had this much fun w/ socks in a while!!!

Pattern: Embossed Leaves by Mona Schmidt

Found in: Favorite Socks , 25 Timeless Designs from Interweave

Needles: Size US 2 DPNs
I have a few more things, I've been working on that are coming along nicely. Once they're FOs, I'll be posting them too.
I have been stash enhancing a bit, but the camera needs batteries and it seems if I don't post about the new stuff, it doesn't really exist! Isn't that how it works??