Sunday, April 01, 2007

Long time no post

It's been a LOOOONNNNGGGG time since I posted. Lots of stuff has been going on including trips, weddings, nice spring days and other things!!

I wanted to let you guys know that I'm still around!

I haven't picked up my sticks in a few weeks so the Felted Bucket Bag and the Cabled Bag are still sitting in my knitting bag. Kelly's birthday is Thursday so the Cabled Bag MUST get finished. I honestly have completed the knitting, it's the other stuff I don't want to do (sewing!!!)

My cousin-in-law's wedding is in 6 weeks, I MUST get her garter done. I've been bragging about doing it since she got engaged!!! So it's a little bit of a must!!

I haven't even begun my Rockin' Sock Club February socks yet. The yarn is still in a hank!! YIKES!!! I'm quite unmotivated lately. I'll take L's at Knots in a Row phrasing and I'll say I've lost my mojo!! Not a good thing when knitting is your peace of mind. Maybe I'm just going crazy!!!