Thursday, September 28, 2006

We're back!!!

What a fun weekend!!! What a crazy debaucherous weekend!!! I didn't drink b/c of TTC so I LOVED watching my friends drink and joke. I haven't laughed that hard in a LONG time. I can't believe 2 things: 1. How close we all are without the petty girl stuff and 2. How much we all longed to stay just another day or so. I think everyone was actually sad to leave. This is definitely a repeat activity!! I think it might have to be a different gathering than STITCHES! next year.

L did a great job planning the whole thing. The condo was GORGEOUS!!! The restaurant was divine!!! There wasn't one thing about the weekend that was sub-par. It was all more than I expected, even The Devil Wears Prada on Pay-Per-View!

The amount of alcohol that was consumed rivals a fraternity party!! I'd put my SAHM friends up against any frat boy in a drinking contest!! We'd win and still be able to whip up pancakes the next morning for that wussy and his frat brothers!!! ROFL!!! Notice the variety of alcohol involved in a "knitting" retreat!!!!!



I actually got a TON of R's blanket done. I'm so glad I picked that to take instead of S's sweater. I would have NEVER gotten it done!! The colors are just fantastic and masculine. I'm so happy that I went with the Homespun instead of the Shetland Chunky!!!



S has been getting under the blanket when I'm knitting. He says it feels "off" (soft) and loves to pet it like the cats!! Too cute. My heart breaks whenever he does something that cute!! I just keep realizing he's growing up!