Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Happy Knitting Anniversary to me!

One year ago today I picked up my first set of needles and some cheap yarn from JoAnns. R helped me through some AWFUL instructions for about an hour before we realized they sucked. The next day I went right to Borders and got Stitch'n'Bitch. Love this book forever!!

I started knitting b/c my Mom's group (we were MOMS International then) had a night out and took a knitting class. For one reason or another (most likely a business trip for R) I missed it. So many people spoke about the fun they had. I waited a few weeks and it seemed that many of my friends were sticking with it. I had to do it.

Thank God and the Goddess I did!! I really enjoy what I do. It is the best thing in the world. Off to toast my needles, yarn and me for a year of creation and happiness!!!