Sunday, December 31, 2006

My last post of the year . . .

will be a retraction to my threat to list S on eBay. To my absolute horror, I have the DPN but forgot. I tore apart my house yesterday looking for it assuming the only explanation was that S had acquired the needle and hid it somewhere outside of mommy radar.

no . . . wrong. . . I'm a, well for lack of better words, dumbass . . .

If I had only remembered that I was doing a cabled scarf for DH, if only had I remembered using it at Lauren's birthday party of Friday morning, if only. . . I found the missing size 3 Double Pointed Needle in my Knitter's tote bag sitting pretty with the size 7s. I lost my cable needle and decided to use the DPN as the cable needle.

Yep, I'm not perfect, that's the last thought I'll leave for 2006. It's harsh thing to realize about myself. =) At least I won't have to sell S. I kind of like having him around!!!!