Thursday, January 03, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year! We stayed at home and went to bed at 10pm!!

I'm almost finished my Monkeys!!! It's such a kick-ass pattern! My DH said it looked complicated and he was very impressed. I also need to take pictures of The Beast in Felix. He looks so great in it. It fit so well on him. My camera is at my friend Kelly's house. Her daughter turned 3 last week and I wanted to document the tourture that S and Lauren inflict on each other. Of course, I forget it when we left.

So I usually try to think about everything I want to do in the new year. This year I'm going to go with the flow. I have no agendas, no yarn clubs, nothing. I'm going to knit what tickles my fancy and leave it at that. I did join the 2008 Sock of the Month KAL, but that is a low pressure thingy. DH on the other hand is all about hand knits for him this year. He's never really shown an interest . . . I have no idea what changed! He wants socks, a fancy alpaca sweater ( I bought the yarn at Stitches), a Felix ( of course in the same yarn which'll be over $100), and a felted bag for his golf shoes!!! He might be getting a how to knit book for his bday next month.

Anyway, pictures soon!!