Saturday, July 15, 2006

Finished 2 Projects in 1 week



I rock!! I finished Angie's BBB and it turned out WONDERFULLY. I was so impressed with the yarn. It self striped, but that was okay. Ang loved it and hopefully that baby will come home wrapped in it soon. They stripped her membranes and that should get things going!







These are Logan's birthday presents. I need to send them quickly since his birthday is tomorrow. I hope Chrissy likes them! I used Bernat Denimstyle which I LOVE. I just did a garter stitch scarf with fringe at each corner. There was a defect in the yarn, so there is a thin spot I didn't notice until too late to start over b/c of time constraints. I used Size 11 needles ad casted on 20 stitches. The hat is a basic ribbed hat. Here's the link to the pattern:

Bev's Simple Stretchy Hat