Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!!

Well, it's 2007! That means it's time for me to list my projects for this year. I'm a project knitter and yarn buyer. I have a small stash that I buy only when I know there is a project waiting. Some of the yarn is from really good sales though. I'm also a Capricorn so the thought of an unplanned year is somewhat daunting. I have to have a plan so her it goes!!

January
Finish R's scarf
Peg's Socks
Mom's Scarf
Addison's Blanket Buddy

February
Bonnie's Bag
Beach Poncho (must get a picture of this up!)

March
Sock O' the Month
Kelly's Cabled Birthday Bag

April
Patagonia Cotton bag for me!!
SP's wedding garter

May
Sock O' the month

June
Gift for Baby A

July
Gift for Baby Smith
Ss winter sweater

August
Winter Poncho for me!!!

I'm sure this will change as the year goes on, but at least I have a plan!! It makes me feel better to open Excel and see the month, project, patterned used, yarn purchased for, etc. K said I was a total Capricorn the other day. I denied it . . . I think she might be right!!!! =)