Friday, August 03, 2007

Casted On Felix from Rowan Jr.

I casted on S's sweater just Wednesday and I'm already working on the armhole shaping. It's going VERY fast. I'm using Dale of Norway Svale and I'm holding back judgement for a little while on this one. Not sure I like it right now. I'm using my Addi Turbos so it's a little easier to work with then if I were using bamboo needles. I'll give my final review at a later date!

The pattern is Felix from Rowan Junior.

I'm using a beautiful "oatmeal-y" for the main color and black for the ribbing bottom. I think it's going to be wonderful. I just hope the yarn holds up. I've read reviews and Svale is supposed to be good for children's clothes . . . . Like I said, I won't make any comments just yet!

This is what I had at 4pm this afternoon. I'm almost done the armhole shaping and it's the same night. It's a really fast knit!

*** The color is VERY true in the bottom photo!