Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Back from the Holiday

Okay, we didn't go any where, I've just been a slacker with the blogging. I've read countless blogs over the past few weeks, but just couldn't bring myself to do anything on my own. I think it's a few reasons.

1. I'm working on stelth Christmas/New Year's gifts for a few people that read this blog. I couldn't possibly give it away.

2. The Lana Grossa Baby Kid Shawl is just SOOOOOO boring right now!!! I'm basically 40inches into a 60in rectangle of Stockinette Stitch!!! It's coming along a lot faster that I would have thought b/c of the Addi Turbos I bought. These things are REMARKABLE!! The yarn glides effortlessly across them. I feel like I'm just flying with these things!!! Here's a picture of where I am right now!! Only 20 inches and ruffle to go!! I've got time right????


I felted that alpaca hat! It turned out . . .um. . . . interesting!! I like it. Wouldn't have been my first choice, but since a loggerhead turtle could have worn the hat prior to felting, it's good! Here's a picture of the hat and the matching scarf that I made in January 2005 from yarn from L.!