Saturday, August 05, 2006

First step to healing is admitting you have a problem . . .

Okay, I'm addicted. So NOT normal for anyone to be this focused on knitting. Why do I feel that it's time to admit my problem. . .

During our final approach on a recent trip to Atlanta, I was just finishing a row. The pilot rang the "bing-bong" to alert the flight attendants that we were landing. I said to myself . . . "Oh, let's see if I can do 3 more rows before we touch down . . ." Did that. We landed and I said, "Let's see if I can do 1 more row before we get to the gate." Did that.

Now how many sane, normal people in the world actually time thier days based on the number of rows they can finish in a defined space of time. Sick people. Wonder if there is a KA (Knitter's Anonymous) to join here in Wisconsin.

"Hi, My name is C and I'm a knitter"