Tuesday, August 29, 2006

A realization of my life!!!

Well, actually, I've taken on a more stand back and see attitude with my scheduled knitting. Just last week, I posted monthly schedules of what I need to do. Of course, I'd look back on this liast on New Year's Eve and realize there would be a bunch of coulda, shoulda, woulda's about projects I didn't finish. I decided to just try to complete a few projects this year (see new sidebar) and if I have time, great, I'll choose something else off of my monthly schedule!

The weather is slowly turning in SE Wisconsin. Fall and Winter are so close. I need to savor and enjoy the rest of the summer right now and knitting will have to take a back seat! That's hard to admit, but time goes by too fast. I feel that S shouldn't hear, "Just one more row, baby" when he so desperately wants to go outside to savor the last few weeks of summer. He needs mommy to play with him not knit. Did I just say that????????