Monday, August 21, 2006

Questions Anyone??

Okay, ANOTHER friend just popped a kid out!! C is in Denver now and I really have no idea what to make her! I was thinking about a quick hat, sweater or a non-mutant bunny. I'm really not sure what to do. I'm done with blankets, that's for sure! Two of them about kicked my ass!!!
So that's question 1 . . . What to knit Baby L??

Question2: How bad will my felted bag look? Why you ask would it look bad??? Simple answer . . . I didn't read the directions correctly!!!! YIKES! Yep, you read it here folks! I read, "Hold 2 strands together throughout project"The directions actually said, "Hold two strands of B together throughout project!!! So I held two strands of 2 different colors together! The pattern has 2 colors of Ultra Alpaca (Berroco) listed, so I ASSUMED that 2 strands meant one of each color!!! So who knows what this is going to look like. I'm hoping a black/dark gray tweed look, but only time will tell!!!

Question 3: It will be impossible for me, by all known laws of physics and the time/space continunm to make DH a sweater and the house a large afghan by Christmas. So I have the pressing question . . Do I make the sweater or the afghan???? DH's birthday is in February, so I could wait until then to make the sweater. I think he'd appreciate something that he could use in the dead of winter here in the frozen tundra we call home. So either would be great!!

So those are my dilemas!!